• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Murasaki Oakley Splice

As long as the chrome coating is in good condition it doesn't matter what the lenses look like ..... maaaaaaan, you've missed a bargain! :mad:

How good of a bargain were they?, I'm the one who bought them .... came across this thread while looking for a nose bomb for them since it said in the auction they need one

How good of a bargain were they?, I'm the one who bought them .... came across this thread while looking for a nose bomb for them since it said in the auction they need one

Good luck. Afaik you cannot buy replacement nose pieces. You should open a WTB thread. As I said before, as long as the coating is in good condition .... bla bla.
If the lenses are scratched don't worry. Here are some guys making custom cuts.

Good luck. Afaik you cannot buy replacement nose pieces. You should open a WTB thread. As I said before, as long as the coating is in good condition .... bla bla.
If the lenses are scratched don't worry. Here are some guys making custom cuts.

yup nosebombs for the splice are insanely rare. best bet is find a dying/broken/cracked frame and salvage. otherwise flak nosebombs apparently work (not perfect but functional)

Latest Posts

Back