1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

Well it took some chasing about from Carlos as USPS managed to get this to Germany for me but they have eventually arrived. Now Carlos told me he knew how to package a parcel & boy is his right. Took me 5 minutes to work out how to get into it. BIG surprise when I opened it up as I was expecting just the glasses. But oh no I go & get sent them in the Thump hard case. I open up the concealed flap & I find more. So now I just need the Red Thumps. But to be honest if I don't get them I'm not fussed as I wanted the Snow & Night Camos & now I'm sorted.

Music to my eye's - 13106653.jpg [/URL]

Music to my eye's - nc1v.jpg [/URL]

Music to my eye's - nc2i.jpg [/URL]

Music to my eye's - nc3j.jpg [/URL]

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Funky-Trixtar

Funky-Trixtar Me ,some time ago............. Premium Member

Nice Thump O_S!

3. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

damn.. NICE! im on my ways getting a vault for my Split thump, but the Box Vault u got is the way to go.. no scratches on the arms from them rubbing each other ! :mad:

4. TheDutchman92

TheDutchman92 Oakley Enthusiast

Nice work Tony, you really have a thing for the night and white camos don't you :laugh: can't say I blame you cos they are neat as

5. Oakley_Sight

YEP. I just love that colourway. I'm still wanting one of your Ruby MD's though once i've sorted out my next purchase........fingers crossed you'll still have a pair..............:wink:

6. TheDutchman92

TheDutchman92 Oakley Enthusiast

Dare say I will Tony, they're not moving as quickly as hoped, maybe nobody likes crystal black as much as I once did :confused:

7. Oakley_Sight

Crystal is ok. But when you OCP them like you did it takes it to another level & loving the Olive / Emerald you've added.