• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Must watch ... 90s generation............. so ridiculous

• Thread starter 69RainbowTIwarrior71
  • Start date
the good old days
recently I bought a super nintendo and the games street fighter 2 , contra , top gear , mario bros , secret of mana , mega man
its really cool to play those old games
I love final fantasy VII , well I love all the final fantasys , beat them all except the XI , lightning returns and the XIV
same here I stopped at ff11 lol ive played crono cross, legend of dragoon, I missed out on persona , the remake of ff7 on psp was awesome.

same here I stopped at ff11 lol ive played crono cross, legend of dragoon, I missed out on persona , the remake of ff7 on psp was awesome.
OMG the final fantasy VII crisis core was AWESOME !!!!!!
cloud , zack , sephiroth , angeal , aeris that game is a masterpiece
the last scene ' zack's death ' got me into a brain coma for a couple of hours
have you seen final fantasy advent children?

OMG the final fantasy VII crisis core was AWESOME !!!!!!
cloud , zack , sephiroth , angeal , aeris that game is a masterpiece
the last scene ' zack's death ' got me into a brain coma for a couple of hours
have you seen final fantasy advent children?
Owwwe. Yeaahhh. I got that on bluray bro wont miss it yah crisis core nuff said i even play that 3x bro hahahahahahaha as with ff7 those were the only series ive played several times. I tried to play it again when there was a scoop that you can revive aerith back sheeeet turns out was just a ***** lie hahahahahaha the best was 7and 8 in my opinion.

Owwwe. Yeaahhh. I got that on bluray bro wont miss it yah crisis core nuff said i even play that 3x bro hahahahahahaha as with ff7 those were the only series ive played several times. I tried to play it again when there was a scoop that you can revive aerith back sheeeet turns out was just a ***** lie hahahahahaha the best was 7and 8 in my opinion.
I've always wondered about that scoop , but never even tried doing it - the game was so perfect to mess with it
epics battles up against diamond weapon , ruby weapon , the chocobo race game and to get the golden chocobo , the knight of the round materia
damn , I feel like about to play FFVII
FF8 is a great game , trying to get all the secrets , the side stories about laguna , the love story between squall and rinoa
damn , I feel like about to play FFVIII as well

I've always wondered about that scoop , but never even tried doing it - the game was so perfect to mess with it
epics battles up against diamond weapon , ruby weapon , the chocobo race game and to get the golden chocobo , the knight of the round materia
damn , I feel like about to play FFVII
FF8 is a great game , trying to get all the secrets , the side stories about laguna , the love story between squall and rinoa
damn , I feel like about to play FFVIII as well
lol ff8 is a little weird to me but is awesome as well love the card games I have all in my psp hahaha easy access.

lol ff8 is a little weird to me but is awesome as well love the card games I have all in my psp hahaha easy access.
psp easy access? what is that
the card games was sick , I remember it took me a whole month to get all the cards in which 3 weeks just to get the last 4 cards , those random players were tough

Latest Posts

Back