• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Must watch ... 90s generation............. so ridiculous

• Thread starter 69RainbowTIwarrior71
  • Start date
OMG
dude what did you do !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In my head I can see zack going up against the whole shinra army , fighting alone , bleeding , falling down
looking at the sky , praying for cloud's recovery , and angeal's arm picking him up
and a feather falling down the sky
damn feels :cry:
seriously I saved mines on that last scene hahaha all max powers in fact I can kill those basterds for hours its just that I wanted to see the sad ending of it.

go with the vita 199 rite now I think im gonna trade my psp3000 for that there are hacks s well waaaay better
psp vita 199 them
I wanna play arcade games
street fighter , captain comando , the simpsons , final fight , vendetta , street fighter , metal slug , tekken , king of fighters , samurai shodown
:dance2:

seriously I saved mines on that last scene hahaha all max powers in fact I can kill those basterds for hours its just that I wanted to see the sad ending of it.
My Zack was basically invincible at that point, but about 5-10 minutes in it one shots you out of nowhere :(

I bought my nephew the game and copied my save files over, so he could basically one-shot everything until end bosses, which had to be hit twice... Might have spoiled the game a bit for him!

psp vita 199 them
I wanna play arcade games
street fighter , captain comando , the simpsons , final fight , vendetta , street fighter , metal slug , tekken , king of fighters , samurai shodown
:dance2:
hahahaha got those now on my 3000 bro hahahaha

My Zack was basically invincible at that point, but about 5-10 minutes in it one shots you out of nowhere :(

I bought my nephew the game and copied my save files over, so he could basically one-shot everything until end bosses, which had to be hit twice... Might have spoiled the game a bit for him!
really I could spend 1 hour battling bro if I re call. in fact I did not want it to end as I watched the ending on youtube insead of finishing the game lol. ive got the guide that's why lol.

Latest Posts

Back