1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Macker

Macker Oakley Beginner

Hi guys

Hoping you guys can help, I'm wondering if I can fit some skiing suited lens's to the O Frame goggles? Any idea would help a lot, thanks

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Macker

Macker Oakley Beginner

3. Holbrook Henderson

Holbrook Henderson Oakley Beginner

I believe the O Frame uses a lexicon lens and don't think Oakley offers replacement Ski lenses for that frame since its currently a MX specific goggle.

Using these goggles for skiing wouldn't work out well for you because they would continuously fog up due to the one lens design.

You should check out a local Vault and try and score a decent pair of A Frames for $80 or an older lexicon lens based goggle for around $40 if you're lucky.

4. SnowMatter

SnowMatter Oakley Beginner

After doing some experimenting, you can indeed interchange MX and snow O Frame lenses. Looks like the only lens on the main site is fire, but it's a pretty good all-around lens so that should work: Oakley O Frame Snow Accessory Lenses | Official Oakley Store

@Holbrook Henderson I think the word you're looking for is Lexan. Lexan sacrifices a bit of impact resistance and does have a bit of optical distortion (not to where you'd really notice, just because it is not a spherical lens shape), but it is significantly cheaper.