• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My 12 Year Old Daughter's Infinite Hero Frogs

Great Frogs. Please post a video when yall have a block party and your drunk neighbor wipes out on the balance board!

No more balance board incidents YET :eek:.

I see Oakley Forces offers Infinite Hero Frogskins that look a lot different then the ones my wife and I bought for my daughter. I guess ours weren't labeled as IH but had the IH pin, bag, and foldouts inside the box. What's everyone's thoughts on the IH Frogs below? I haven't seen them in person yet.

frog5.jpg

No more balance board incidents YET :eek:.

I see Oakley Forces offers Infinite Hero Frogskins that look a lot different then the ones my wife and I bought for my daughter. I guess ours weren't labeled as IH but had the IH pin, bag, and foldouts inside the box. What's everyone's thoughts on the IH Frogs below? I haven't seen them in person yet.

View attachment 211000
There are different gens of IH product

I might have to grab this case and bag too if we get them, even though the camo isn't a match. They would go well with the multicam Fives Squared that are still on the site though. Too many tempting choices. :rolleyes:

100-753-001 CAMOUFLAGE-750x350.jpg

101-343-001-multicam-750x350.jpg

Latest Posts

Back