1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. frank330xi

frank330xi Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

Well I have done it! I popped my display case cherry. I picked up this medicine cabinet today, and have a few questions about it. My 1st is about the stands that are epoxied on the shelves and the bottom. Are these add-ons or was this a Oakley issued version? The stand are the tops of the metal stands but they appear to be professionally attached to the shelves and bottom of the case. Any info on this would be greatly appreciated.
    My 1st case....it's not going in the bathroom though - 20160305_220902.jpg My 1st case....it's not going in the bathroom though - 20160305_220905.jpg

QLR1 likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Wicked

Wicked Oakley Expert Premium Member

I've never seen one that has stand pieces glued or epoxied to them. Did it come with the base?

3. frank330xi

It did not....I have seen the base before on the bay and will now be on the lookout for one...but for now it's gonna find a home on the wall next to my desk.

Last edited: 3/6/16
    Wicked likes this.
  4. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

The stands do not come epoxied to this case. This must have been down afterwards.

frank330xi likes this.
  5. Hed568

Hed568 Oakley Enthusiast

Must be a custom job.

6. frank330xi

Yah everyone I have talked to advised the same....I am going to have new shelves cut most likely

7. frank330xi

8. jbrash512

jbrash512 Oakley Enthusiast

Looks awesome! I like the sports vibe you've got going on with the baseballs and golf ball :)

frank330xi likes this.
  9. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Congrats. Looks good too! :)

10. frank330xi

Thanks, it's a lititle crowded and I'm gonna hang it up....but Ito like a new toy yah play with it before yah even read the instructions!