• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My 1st case....it's not going in the bathroom though

I have had 6 of these and still have 3. Most of them came like that with the bases taped to the shelf and bottom. Not sure about yours but mine were taped with a very strong double sided tape. I was able to use a straight edge razor blade and cut them off. The shelves you could just have new ones cut. Pretty cheap to get done at a Plastic shop.
These were on Matco tool trucks and they displayed Oakley glasses in them. Not sure how many designs are Matco inspired. I know there are Hijinx.

Great set-up by the way. I really like the cases and they look great hanging off the towers.
Congrats!!

I have had 6 of these and still have 3. Most of them came like that with the bases taped to the shelf and bottom. Not sure about yours but mine were taped with a very strong double sided tape. I was able to use a straight edge razor blade and cut them off. The shelves you could just have new ones cut. Pretty cheap to get done at a Plastic shop.
These were on Matco tool trucks and they displayed Oakley glasses in them. Not sure how many designs are Matco inspired. I know there are Hijinx.

Great set-up by the way. I really like the cases and they look great hanging off the towers.
Congrats!!

Congrats!!
Thasks for the info man! I really appreciate it!

Great start, Frank. Looking forward to seeing your collection grow in scope!

Back