• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My 1st Ichiro

please correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm interpreting your post as there are "3 polished frames to choose from, 1 being a polished x-metal" ??

is a polished x-metal what I'm thinking it is ?? high "chrome polish" like my Juliets and XS ??

respectfully submitted,
confused in Houston
I was confused as well lol anyway there are 6 releases
1. polished/chrome black rubbers blue iridium
2. polished/chrome blue rubbers slate
3. polished chrome green rubbers emeralds my fave got 3 of these one matched box
4. regular carbon blue rubbers blue iridium
5. x metal finish black rubbers slates (the most boring release in my opinion) wbc champ release
6. carbon polished white rubbers slate my fave as well.
hope that will enlighten you.

3. polished chrome green rubbers emeralds my fave got 3 of these one matched box
well well well - I just bumped my old IH Juliet for sale thread and it appears as if you have what I'm looking for lol....

trade ??

well well well - I just bumped my old IH Juliet for sale thread and it appears as if you have what I'm looking for lol....

trade ??
unfortunately I have 2 ih juliets already bro one is brand new the other id say 9/10. If only I don't have one id trade you one of the emeralds w/o hesitation.

unfortunately I have 2 ih juliets already bro one is brand new the other id say 9/10. If only I don't have one id trade you one of the emeralds w/o hesitation.
I'd consider my IHJ a hair better than 9/10 :)

8 months ago it's still had the sticker on the lens :)

3 polished like any polished Juliet plus one polished carbon.

The polished ones are: blue lenses, black rubber. Slate lenses, blue rubber. Emerald slate lenses, green rubber.

The polished carbon is at the start of this thread.

I was confused as well lol anyway there are 6 releases
1. polished/chrome black rubbers blue iridium
2. polished/chrome blue rubbers slate
4. regular carbon blue rubbers blue iridium
5. x metal finish black rubbers slates (the most boring release in my opinion) wbc champ release
6. carbon polished white rubbers slate my fave as well.
hope that will enlighten you.
Switch 3 and 4 and those are in the right order too.

Latest Posts

Back