1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. headpatrolman

headpatrolman O Addict

Well I pulled the trigger & bought these from my friend. He asked my to sell them for him. He was going to ask $400 & was going to take $350. I told him I wanted them for my collection & he said $250 for me, so I think I got a good deal. They are in great shape. Good color on The frames & no scratches on the lenses. No box but he has the coin & is going to get it to me. Finally joined the X Metal club. Think I'm hooked
    My 1st. Official X Metal. 24K XX - ga2y7yve.jpg
    My 1st. Official X Metal. 24K XX - qupaha7a.jpg

supersharp, BriP, Cargo and 1 other person like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. 702baby

702baby Under The Electric Sky

nice that's a good deal

3. bad fishy

bad fishy Oakley Expert

Thief! Take yourself to jail for stealing those. Congrats!

headpatrolman likes this.
  4. headpatrolman

headpatrolman O Addict

never even tried a pair on before these. Now I know I am going to want more. Many more. Help

5. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

That is one hell of a deal!

6. V2oak

V2oak Oakley Man from Manila

wow congrats sir!

7. fretburner79

fretburner79 O-Educator

Very nice purchase. A friend in deed!

8. Mdgustaf

Mdgustaf Oakley Expert Premium Member

So jealous, very nice pickup! I was secretly hoping you were going to sell these, what an incredible price! Congrats man.

headpatrolman likes this.
  9. headpatrolman

headpatrolman O Addict

Thanks. He is a great guy and one of my best friends for more than 20 years. I actually kind of felt bad asking him to sell them to me because he asked me to sell them for him and I know he was trying to get more. I also kind of knew he would offer them to me at a lower price. He was like don't feel bad, I would always give you a family discount no matter what, plus you have done many things for me in the time we have been friends. Plus I was with him the day he bought those glasses, Orlando International airport, just as we flew in to leave for a cruise. He knew I have always been jealous that he got them and always wanted them

10. Mdgustaf

Mdgustaf Oakley Expert Premium Member

Thank you for sharing! I love these kind of stories, just goes to show how Oakley is such a good catalyst for meeting people and building friendships and relationships. The fact he was willing to sell these to you at that price is a testament to how amazing and selfless this community is. Now get these bad boys some face-time!!!

thisguy likes this.