• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My 1st. Official X Metal. 24K XX

headpatrolman

Smile you son of a bitch
New Jersey, USA
Well I pulled the trigger & bought these from my friend. He asked my to sell them for him. He was going to ask $400 & was going to take $350. I told him I wanted them for my collection & he said $250 for me, so I think I got a good deal. They are in great shape. Good color on The frames & no scratches on the lenses. No box but he has the coin & is going to get it to me. Finally joined the X Metal club. Think I'm hooked
ga2y7yve.jpg

qupaha7a.jpg

So jealous, very nice pickup! I was secretly hoping you were going to sell these, what an incredible price! Congrats man.

Thanks. He is a great guy and one of my best friends for more than 20 years. I actually kind of felt bad asking him to sell them to me because he asked me to sell them for him and I know he was trying to get more. I also kind of knew he would offer them to me at a lower price. He was like don't feel bad, I would always give you a family discount no matter what, plus you have done many things for me in the time we have been friends. Plus I was with him the day he bought those glasses, Orlando International airport, just as we flew in to leave for a cruise. He knew I have always been jealous that he got them and always wanted them

Thank you for sharing! I love these kind of stories, just goes to show how Oakley is such a good catalyst for meeting people and building friendships and relationships. The fact he was willing to sell these to you at that price is a testament to how amazing and selfless this community is. Now get these bad boys some face-time!!!