• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My 2,000th Post.........Finally!!

Brettc10

I am Jim Jannard...
Oahu, Hawaii
So everyone does something different for there milestone posts. Here is mine. I better do this now at 2,000 cause it might be a while before 3,000 comes near. I am actually a private person. I am not on any message boards (except this one) and I don’t even have a facebook page. I have been on the Forum since 2011 so I guess I would be considered G1.

I will not call out or tag certain members and Thank them. What I want to do is - Thank all the members for making this such a great Community. Who we should really Thank are the ones who started and maintain the Oakley Forum.

THANK YOU!! You guys do GREAT Work!!

All the members I have dealt with over the years have really been helpful and amazing. They know who they are, so to them I……… THANK YOU!!

I bought my first pair of Razor Blades in the 90’s after seeing the guys on the Pro Beach Volleyball tour wear them. From that moment till now I have been hooked. My collection over the years has grown, shrank, grown, shrank.

I have had a couple pair and it has grown to 70 pair. Most of the time it is around 60 pair. I have to keep a balance so it does not get out of control. That is the hard part sometimes. Doing that keeps me from not getting burned out. Plus it keeps the Wife happy!!

The Forum has really helped me on getting some of the pieces I have wanted for years. Anytime I need information, post a thread and with-in a few minutes someone will answer.

From RED to the Oakley Collectors Event at Hollywood and Highlands, I have met some great people and have friends that I would have never met without this Forum.

So again to all THANK YOU and let’s keep it going strong.

I have posted a few pictures of my collection. These are some of my Favorite pieces. Enjoy!!

IMG_3047.JPG IMG_3048.JPG IMG_3049.JPG IMG_3051.JPG IMG_3052.JPG IMG_3053.JPG IMG_3054.JPG IMG_3055.JPG

Congrats for the 2000!!!You have a great collection there and it is an honour for this forum to have a member like u among us. Keep up

Congrats on 2000 Brett. Honestly I cant believe it took you this long to get there. Great collection and it was so cool meeting you at the RED event! I see a couple pieces that use to be mine in your photos. Here is to the next 1000 :drinks:

Congrats on 2000 Brett. Honestly I cant believe it took you this long to get there. Great collection and it was so cool meeting you at the RED event! I see a couple pieces that use to be mine in your photos. Here is to the next 1000 :drinks:
Right, I guess I pretty much stay in my lane with comments on the Forum.
Thanks Greg!!

Latest Posts

Back