• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My 2,000th Post.........Finally!!

Thanks Paul. Yep had a great time hanging with ya at both events. I know who to contact if i ever move those Hijinx.
Not going to happen!!! Ha Ha!!
yep, you know who you gonna sell 'em to. =) congrats on the milestone!

Congratulations on the milestone, @Brettc10. I love your football inspired pieces! Keep it up and hopefully, it won't be a decade before you get to 3,000. You are one of the cool ones on here. Your getaway photos are great also.

@OakleyFrankFMJ, you put on like you are soulless, but the veins thaw out once in a while. It is OK to cry. :rofl:

Congratulations on the milestone, @Brettc10. I love your football inspired pieces! Keep it up and hopefully, it won't be a decade before you get to 3,000. You are one of the cool ones on here. Your getaway photos are great also.

@OakleyFrankFMJ, you put on like you are soulless, but the veins thaw out once in a while. It is OK to cry. :rofl:
Aaaaawwwwwwwwwwww. :cry:

Thanks Q.
You mean football related like this one.
IMG_3059.JPG

Back