1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. greg

greg Oakley Enthusiast

Here they are 2 complete Penny X-metal ruby!!!! I have to thank a lot of forum members for this one... This is my first ever posting of a piece of my collection. First I would like to thank @Enders who sold me my first glasses here on the forum and made it easy to be apart of this community. Next I want to thank @CarGuy who gave me an absolute killer deal on one of the pairs you see, without him this post would not exist. @nicosauve1 who encouraged me and the forum by saying that an xmen collection "Must be built". I hope this is a good start. @Rubyskull who gave me the lead on the second pair of glasses and who also sold me a gem out of his personal collection... Thanks man. Saving the best for last I want to thank @Dallas O Hog who holds me accountable to build the finest collection the world will ever know. Furthermore, I have sad feeling that one day these glasses will end up in the hog pen and I can only hope that they're worthy of such a collection!!! Here is to you @Dallas O Hog I hope you approve. Sorry for the lighting in the pictures its late and I just wanted to get them posted!!!
    My 2 Cents That Would Be Worthy Of The Hog Pen - 1504550_634397806628092_1740510686_n.jpg My 2 Cents That Would Be Worthy Of The Hog Pen - 10004054_634397809961425_1381174052_n.jpg My 2 Cents That Would Be Worthy Of The Hog Pen - 1620564_634397799961426_1582345481_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 5/18/14
    spin_nin likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

Nice. I will have a pair one day Just completed all my XX to go with all my R2's lol Just also completed my 3-d with the polished white and black pairs

greg likes this.
  3. nicosauve1

nicosauve1 Oakley Enthusiast

Niiice work man even the boxes look brand new damn.

4. CarGuy

CarGuy Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

Very nice! To be honest I wish that I had those back... don't we all know that feeling!

greg, bad fishy and Dallas O Hog like this.
  5. Oakley4Life

Oakley4Life Oakley Collector

Awesome stuff!

6. greg

greg Oakley Enthusiast

@CarGuy I do know that feeling all to well. I sold a polished black pb1 one at a discounted price... then a week later bought a polished black pb1 for 100 more! I learned my lesson after that one!

7. freakface

freakface Oakley Collector

God, i hate that feeling you guys are talking about. Got four pristine x metal ruby pennies and had to sell three during that time. All complete with box and the three i sold had the serials, one i kept had none but had better ruby reds than all the rest...just feel a weight on me....:(

8. greg

greg Oakley Enthusiast

Why not switch the lenses to the serial penny? that is exactly what I would of done. But yea man, i sold a pb1 then a week later bought a pb1 for 100 bucks more than I sold mine for.

9. freakface

freakface Oakley Collector

Don't really swap things...always buy as it. Or frankly, too chicken to touch them for fear of effing things up...now that i think of it....WAAAAAH!!!

10. greg

greg Oakley Enthusiast

I am in the same boat, My hands even shake whenever I handle anything in my collection. I value all of my pieces. So I hear you man swapping lenses is risky business.