• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My 2000th post

At the rate I'm going 3K will take me over 4 years! I guess I'm kinda shy...:blush:
At the rate I have gone I should hit 3K in about 2 months or so. Maybe 3 months ;) but I have noticed myself not posting as often as when I startered. You get really excited in the beginning and then the novelty wears off. But luckily I have really enjoyed the community and love hearing from everyone!

At the rate I have gone I should hit 3K in about 2 months or so. Maybe 3 months ;) but I have noticed myself not posting as often as when I startered. You get really excited in the beginning and then the novelty wears off. But luckily I have really enjoyed the community and love hearing from everyone!
Kind of the opposite for me, I stalked (for a while) and then was pretty limited on my posting when I started. I still keep it pretty low key, I think NAS summed it up well... "I'm so low key, I'm socially akward"... :D

So I wish I had a really awesome pair to post up for this "milestone" ;) but I dont. So I am going to post my most recent exploits with metal :) some of you know I have been buying Juliets and adding to my metal collection so I thought I would post pics of the metal I have been able to get.

View attachment 126892 View attachment 126890 View attachment 126891
I'll also post some different pics when I get home. But I am up to 7 juliets. 1 XS and 1 R2. So I am a little weighted towards juliets but at some point I hope to add another Xs or two and obviously I need to add a XX, Mars, half X, R1, Penny, but all in good time :)

You're off to a great start. Your X-metal collection is very classy and selective....quality over quantity. Looks Great!

Congratulations on the milestone. I wish you luck in obtaining the pairs to complete the metal collection. I am looking forward to the complete collection pictures.

But I am up to 7 juliets. 1 XS and 1 R2. So I am a little weighted towards juliets but at some point I hope to add another Xs or two and obviously I need to add a XX, Mars, half X, R1, Penny, but all in good time :)[/QUOTE]

It is HUGE. Congrats. Envy you.

Thank you all for the kind words :) I really enjoy the collection I have put together so far. I am not big on having boxes, or certain generations or serial numbers. I am "no shelf whores" all the way. If I buy it, I intend to wear it :)

Thank you all for the kind words :) I really enjoy the collection I have put together so far. I am not big on having boxes, or certain generations or serial numbers. I am "no shelf whores" all the way. If I buy it, I intend to wear it :)

I do enjoy my collection even though they are just few and almost all of them are not X metal. I have one Half X and XS is on the way to my collection. For me, if I buy them, I intend to keep them till I die. I love your words so just copy cat something like you said.

Back