• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Traded My 2016 Gold Carabiner for your Carbon Money Clip (or for sale)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I ended up grabbing a couple of these guys a little early. If you have a Carbon Money Clip and you want the upcoming 2016 Gold Carabiner please hit me up.

Alternatively, if you're interested in just purchasing because you don't live near a O Store or they always run out before you get there, you're welcome to pay me what I paid which is $327 + shipping. PM if you have questions.

6bsfWYk.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I ended up grabbing a couple of these guys a little early. If you have a Carbon Money Clip and you want the upcoming 2016 Gold Carabiner please hit me up.

Alternatively, if you're interested in just purchasing because you don't live near a O Store or they always run out before you get there, you're welcome to pay me what I paid which is $327 + shipping. PM if you have questions.

View attachment 296079
Very nice. I knew there was gonna be another carbiner this year. Was just waiting for it. I have confirmation as well from reliable sources that this is legit.

Because I don't know......MSRP is $300.00 on these?

Username Hidden said:
Because I don't know......MSRP is $300.00 on these?
Msrp is a hair above $300, actually.

That's right - $300

2 different MSRP's? Interesting, lol

Username Hidden said:
2 different MSRP's? Interesting, lol
Same MSRP. I am not here to argue. Just saying they are legit.

+ tax. Nobody pays tax on stuff they buy?

At least he's not asking for delivery charges plus time and effort and miles and food and drink money.

Username Hidden said:

At least he's not asking for delivery charges plus time and effort and miles and food and drink money.
I remember that :lol:

Username Hidden said:
I remember that :lol:
Username Hidden said:

I have known people to add in those fees. Those same people claim that Holiday Items this year do not exist. :rolleyes::assassin::assassin::assassin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back