• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My 2nd Custom Juliet......

Dyeraudio

Juliet Enthusiast
So today I got my 2 frames back from The X Man....I had a Polished Juliet and Juliet refinished in black. The Black Hammer is headed to FL for finishing touches and will be unveiled next week......however.....the regular Juliet just got a fresh set of Ruby lenses. Let me just tell you...if you want a black frame....like black as black can be then contact The X Man! OEM Carbons yes are black but not super dark black....these are super dark black! The finish is smooth as glass....Extreme attention to detail here guys...not a SINGLE spot on these frames went untouched! I think the ultimate "murdered out" theme her are the black rivits....here are some pics.....again ANOTHER superb job well done!

qysuvahe.jpg

u3yde7ah.jpg

ga6avube.jpg

You have all the cool stuff... :biggrin:

Oh I wish!!!! That Custom White Juliet is not mine......yet.......I pulled that pic off the 'Net....was thinking about it for my next project....but 2 more Customs are in place before the white....does look pretty killer though......