1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. 350nick

350nick Oakley Beginner

Well I saw a pair of 1st gen x metal with black iridium for an amazing price and couldn't resist.

They're due a tune up but wearable and I'm really happy with them. Price worked out at £40 ($60-70ish) after I sold the x metal soft vault they came with.

Wonder if these will be my last pair.....

My 2nd Juliet (knew I'd never stick with just one!) - F266DCD5-0C11-4E1A-8F06-548BD2A45A71_zps27hlmwij.jpg

My 2nd Juliet (knew I'd never stick with just one!) - 0D742BBB-7A70-47A4-A15C-3B85CEA45CBB_zpszymdoqaj.jpg

Carrera1963 likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Rusty M

Rusty M Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

What a great deal! I have just my polished and miss my X-Metal pair!

3. Carrera1963

Carrera1963 Lover of Juliet Premium Member

Would have been a good buy at £140 but knock £100 off and you have yourself a real bargain! Nicely done.

Warning - I couldn't stop at 2 either ;)

4. 350nick

350nick Oakley Beginner

I couldn't believe the price! I knew selling the vault would recoup a bit too. I already have a vault in perfect condition.

The seller took a lot of persuasion to accept paypal and post. He was a good 6 hour drive from me. Worth the effort though!

My other pair are 2nd gen titanium gold in great condition. Would be hard to choose a favourite! Both keepers.

I also fancy mars, xx and x squared in the future but probably not soon. Unless I find a crazy bargain that is!

5. RoTors

RoTors Oakley Expert Premium Member

Wow, great deal! And sweet Juliets!