• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My 2nd Oakley Romeo 1..............

Dyeraudio

Juliet Enthusiast
Does everyone remember the $150 Columbus, OH Romeo 1 listing?.......here it is......it was tough getting this one but I managed to snag it. The seller described it as a pair of "Oakley Special Ops" glasses from "that one movie with that Cruise guy"......so naturally throughout our discussion I never ever mentioned the word "Romeo 1"....he agreed to ship them if I sent him cash in the mail....so I took a huge risk and did it....I sent him the cash, a note how to ship them back and even made him return and address labels in a nice foam padded box. They arrived today and are pretty much new....The 6-digit serialed frame is 9/10 and the factory OEM "X METAL" etched lenses are about 9/10 as well...a couple small stress cracks but overall very wearable and nice for the age. Just needs a good cleaning and possibly all new rubber and gaskets.....stuns me that nobody local to this guy was able to grab them......

6ebu7a9a.jpg

Last edited: