• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My 2nd X Metal....

13ThirtySeven

Oakley Beginner
I am so freaking pumped about ordering these, I snagged them off ebay, with box no papers or coin or nose bombs. http://o-review.com/database_detail.asp?table_name=glasses&ID=343

I am quite excited I can't even describe it. I am probably going to get some polarized lenses to match the original sku. The box thats comming is the classic box, so I will be on the hunt for a classic Juliet Coin to match the set. I will post plenty of pictures when they arrive. If you want to know what seller I purchased from please pm me he has a few x metals up, Corvette juliets, Leather wrap, and Romeo Michael Jordans, Ichiros.

X Metal is like a drug you get one pair and your loosing your mind looking for the next pair.

They Have ARRIVED.

IMG_1652.jpg

I received them as described, tight nose-bridge on both sides, new ice iridium lenses, the original Polarized lenses in terrible shape. The box, with foam, no papers or nose-bombs, or coin. Very very happy, these are non serialized but still I have one question what generation plasma is this it seems quite early.

IMG_1660.jpg

The box, which matches the lenses and plasma finish.

IMG_1658.jpg

Inside the box the foam is intact I am quite happy about this not much really need to get them to a full set. Overall I would say the box is about a 6 or 7 condition. The Glasses overall are in a 8.5-9.0 condition.

IMG_1665.jpg

Lastly On My Face.

IMG_1664.jpg

Superb fit for me, like my face was made for X Metals. Can't wait for my next pair I think this pair will receive a linegear blue treatment for all rubbers.

Also, this is my 9th Pair in my collection I will have to take pictures of everything and post it in the collection section after the Juliets arrive. My collection has gone from a pair of Gascan Small to 9 pairs in about 2 years, 6 pairs of which were purchased in less than a year, after joining the forum of course. In the past month and a half it has become a bit more obsessive with 3 pairs in that time-frame.

Congrats on the purchase... I hear you on the obsessive part. Since I heard about the Juliets being discontinued I've been buying up everything I can. 4 pairs plus extras in the last 2 months so far.

This is true, it has been a while since I knew what was next on my list. I think that I want a Mars maybe two. I can't choose between the standard Mars or a Mars Crater.

Upon further research and help from you wonderful people I have determined that these are a 1st generation model I am quite pleased by this and also feeling quite lucky.