1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. 13ThirtySeven

13ThirtySeven Oakley Beginner

I am so freaking pumped about ordering these, I snagged them off ebay, with box no papers or coin or nose bombs. http://o-review.com/database_detail.asp?table_name=glasses&ID=343

I am quite excited I can't even describe it. I am probably going to get some polarized lenses to match the original sku. The box thats comming is the classic box, so I will be on the hunt for a classic Juliet Coin to match the set. I will post plenty of pictures when they arrive. If you want to know what seller I purchased from please pm me he has a few x metals up, Corvette juliets, Leather wrap, and Romeo Michael Jordans, Ichiros.

X Metal is like a drug you get one pair and your loosing your mind looking for the next pair.

They Have ARRIVED.

My 2nd X Metal.... - IMG_1652.jpg

I received them as described, tight nose-bridge on both sides, new ice iridium lenses, the original Polarized lenses in terrible shape. The box, with foam, no papers or nose-bombs, or coin. Very very happy, these are non serialized but still I have one question what generation plasma is this it seems quite early.

My 2nd X Metal.... - IMG_1660.jpg

The box, which matches the lenses and plasma finish.

My 2nd X Metal.... - IMG_1658.jpg

Inside the box the foam is intact I am quite happy about this not much really need to get them to a full set. Overall I would say the box is about a 6 or 7 condition. The Glasses overall are in a 8.5-9.0 condition.

My 2nd X Metal.... - IMG_1665.jpg

Lastly On My Face.

My 2nd X Metal.... - IMG_1664.jpg

Superb fit for me, like my face was made for X Metals. Can't wait for my next pair I think this pair will receive a linegear blue treatment for all rubbers.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. 13ThirtySeven

Also, this is my 9th Pair in my collection I will have to take pictures of everything and post it in the collection section after the Juliets arrive. My collection has gone from a pair of Gascan Small to 9 pairs in about 2 years, 6 pairs of which were purchased in less than a year, after joining the forum of course. In the past month and a half it has become a bit more obsessive with 3 pairs in that time-frame.

3. Havok

Havok Oakley Beginner

Congrats on the purchase... I hear you on the obsessive part. Since I heard about the Juliets being discontinued I've been buying up everything I can. 4 pairs plus extras in the last 2 months so far.

4. bouncing_boy77

bouncing_boy77 Oakley Enthusiast

Congrats on another purchase, there's no stopping now!

5. 13ThirtySeven

This is true, it has been a while since I knew what was next on my list. I think that I want a Mars maybe two. I can't choose between the standard Mars or a Mars Crater.

6. freakface

freakface Oakley Collector

get both. LOL. you know that is the only answer....

7. 13ThirtySeven

Oh god don't even suggest that man. :bigboss:

8. 13ThirtySeven

Upon further research and help from you wonderful people I have determined that these are a 1st generation model I am quite pleased by this and also feeling quite lucky.

9. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

keep em clean cos they will discolor with sweat. also, crater over regular mars.

10. 13ThirtySeven

Great info to know BriP thanks for your input.

BriP likes this.