• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My 3rd Custom Juliet.......

Dyeraudio

Juliet Enthusiast
This 3rd Custom Juliet started out as a "dream pair" when I pulled this picture offline over a year ago. Got it from some overseas collector site. I figured the only way to make this pair a reality was to get ahold of a Polished Carbon Ichiro for the frame.....well after seeing the price I figured that was completey out of the question. So I obtained a Polished frame from Oakleyandi in CA and really lost interest since I had no way of making it black. Enter "The X Man" !!! I sent this and another Juliet to Mark for refinishing in Gloss Black. I was amazed at how the finish turned out! Absolutely stunning! So then I began scouring the web looking for lenses....knowing this was NOT Positive Red I began looking for OO Red Iridium.....Scott Miller hooked me up with a pair of OO Red Iridium Racing Jacket lenses to be cut. Echav23 donated the blue earsocks and last but definately not least enter xmetalmaniac! He performed the BEAUTIFUL cut job and donated the blue pads to me. I cannot express enough thanks to the members here that helped make this pair a reality....now who has a pair of blue shocks?

Here is the pic that I pulled that started it all over a year ago......

blue02t-1.jpg

And here is the finished product.....

IMG951579.jpg

IMG_3583.jpg

IMG_4633.jpg

IMG_6241.jpg

photo-7.jpg

photo1-13.jpg

Very special thanks to:

Oakleyandi.....Polished Juliet
The X Man....For a great refinish job in Gloss Black....Stunning!
xmetalmaniac....The perfect, flawless cut-job and Blue Pads
Scott Miller.....The hookup on OO Red Iridium Lenses
Echav23.....Blue Earsocks

Very nice, dreams are great when they happen. Love the color combination. This along with the other two make a great collection. Thanks for inspiring other members to come up with thier own ideas and create additional combinations.

Very nice, dreams are great when they happen. Love the color combination. This along with the other two make a great collection. Thanks for inspiring other members to come up with thier own ideas and create additional combinations.

Thanks Andrew...I appreciate the nice comment! I have the 4th Custom Juliet mocked up.....Starting that one next week....it will include another handful of members here again.

@ Dyeraudio, It is truly an honor to assist you with making this happen. There are some members on this board that can be counted on to get the job done and do the right thing, some go above and beyond. I hope you enjoy theses as much as I did helping you with them!!! Look forward to your next project!!!!!

@ Dyeraudio, It is truly an honor to assist you with making this happen. There are some members on this board that can be counted on to get the job done and do the right thing, some go above and beyond. I hope you enjoy theses as much as I did helping you with them!!! Look forward to your next project!!!!!

Todd....you have no idea how appreciative I am of you for helping me out! Next week another Custom will be born!