• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My 4th Custom Juliet........

Dyeraudio

Juliet Enthusiast
Ball is rolling on my 4th Custom Juliet.....The frame for this one is a $150 Carbon Juliet off CL. The Carbon finish was actually very dark grey looking....The X Man blasted it with a 12" dark grey blast and tuned them. Sick! These are tighter than ANY BNIB pair I've ever seen. Super tight but still has nice flex to be comfortable....The rubber kit is from LineGear....man they make a very nice product! Definately worth the $50 !!!....I found the smaller pads of the two sets to work best with the tight tuneup....OEM Slate Iridium donor lenses have arrived as well. The whole package is headed off to xmetalmaniac soon for lens cutting then over to EdsJunk for the skull etching. Custom #5 already in the works.....

Here is the prototype.....

dyerjulietskull.jpg

In progress......

photo8-9.jpg

I wanted a custom low-light pair.....plenty of that here in Chicago during winter.....I love the Slate Iridium lens and not really feeling wearing the Ichiros everytime its cloudy! Next Custom may be the sickest yet......

Completed! Special thanks again for help with this pair....

1. The X Man......dark blast refinish
2. xmetalmaniac......once again....a perfect cut job on the Slate Iridiums......cannot tell these from factory lenses.....complete with polished edges.....
3. EdsJunk......the Scatter Skull etching.....perfectly flawless placed Scatter Skull engraving.

Enjoy.......

nerebunu.jpg

aba5y9ah.jpg

Now on to Custom Juliet #5 !!!!!

Just need a mold and someone capable of pouring the Titanium blend and the X-Metal line is back! Got quiet the assembly line there, does each member ship to each other or they get sent back to you in between?

Sweet pair by the way.

Just need a mold and someone capable of pouring the Titanium blend and the X-Metal line is back! Got quiet the assembly line there, does each member ship to each other or they get sent back to you in between?

Sweet pair by the way.

Thanks!!! This pair touched many hands! The pair came back to me after tuning and refinishing then I sent the frame and lenses to xmetalmaniac. He forwarded the left lens to Ed after cutting and fitting to save on shipping time. It was a lengthy process but definately worth it. Number 5 is currently being refinished..... Lenses and engraving next week!