1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Dyeraudio

Dyeraudio Juliet Enthusiast

Ball is rolling on my 4th Custom Juliet.....The frame for this one is a $150 Carbon Juliet off CL. The Carbon finish was actually very dark grey looking....The X Man blasted it with a 12" dark grey blast and tuned them. Sick! These are tighter than ANY BNIB pair I've ever seen. Super tight but still has nice flex to be comfortable....The rubber kit is from LineGear....man they make a very nice product! Definately worth the $50 !!!....I found the smaller pads of the two sets to work best with the tight tuneup....OEM Slate Iridium donor lenses have arrived as well. The whole package is headed off to xmetalmaniac soon for lens cutting then over to EdsJunk for the skull etching. Custom #5 already in the works.....

Here is the prototype.....

My 4th Custom Juliet........ - dyerjulietskull.jpg

In progress......

My 4th Custom Juliet........ - photo8-9.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Razerwire

Razerwire And then there was X...

That's an awesome look.

3. Dyeraudio

I wanted a custom low-light pair.....plenty of that here in Chicago during winter.....I love the Slate Iridium lens and not really feeling wearing the Ichiros everytime its cloudy! Next Custom may be the sickest yet......

4. Razerwire

Razerwire And then there was X...

I kinda wanted to do a XX with slate and white. But that's far down the pipeline.

5. jiveSEVEN

jiveSEVEN I Should Work at Oakley...

Can't wait to see the final product!

6. Dyeraudio

Might be a week or two.... But I'll definately post pics when done.

7. Dyeraudio

Completed! Special thanks again for help with this pair....

1. The X Man......dark blast refinish
    2. xmetalmaniac......once again....a perfect cut job on the Slate Iridiums......cannot tell these from factory lenses.....complete with polished edges.....
    3. EdsJunk......the Scatter Skull etching.....perfectly flawless placed Scatter Skull engraving.

Enjoy.......

My 4th Custom Juliet........ - nerebunu.jpg

My 4th Custom Juliet........ - aba5y9ah.jpg

Now on to Custom Juliet #5 !!!!!

8. OakleyCan

OakleyCan Oakley Collector

Just need a mold and someone capable of pouring the Titanium blend and the X-Metal line is back! Got quiet the assembly line there, does each member ship to each other or they get sent back to you in between?

Sweet pair by the way.

9. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley R┼Źnin

cool pairs dude! and the etching is :thumb:

10. Dyeraudio

Thanks!!! This pair touched many hands! The pair came back to me after tuning and refinishing then I sent the frame and lenses to xmetalmaniac. He forwarded the left lens to Ed after cutting and fitting to save on shipping time. It was a lengthy process but definately worth it. Number 5 is currently being refinished..... Lenses and engraving next week!