• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Batwolf Collection (7pairs)

HayBird

Oakley Beginner
Here is my slowly growing Batwolf collection. All 7 I have so far are polarized.
Some are rare and 1 is my crown jewel.

- Batwolf SI Desert Sage Cerakote Frame - Tungsten Iridium Polarized Lens
- Batwolf SI Infinite Hero Matte Black - Black Iridium Polarized Lens
- Batwolf SI Multicam Frame - Tungsten Iridium Polarized Lens
- Batwolf Custom - Polished Black/Gold Ghost Text Frame - 24K Iridium Polarized Lens
- Batwolf Custom Polished Clear Frame - Chrome Iridium Polarized Lens
- Batwolf Custom Matte Black Frame - Violet Iridium Polarized Lens
- Batwolf Black/Silver Ghost Text Frame - Jade Iridium Polarized Lens
- Batwolf PROTOTYPE - Black Carbon Fiber Frame - Fire Iridium Polarized Lens

My Cerokote Batwolf's are in the mail, should be here in a few days.
Sorry for the poor cell phone pictures. I'll be taking better ones in the future.
BlackGoldGhostTxt24KIrdPol.jpg
BlackInfinityHeroBlackIrdPol.jpg
BlackSilverGhostTxtJadeIrdPol.jpg
ClearChromeIrdPol.jpg
MatteBlackVioletIrdPol.jpg
MulticamTungstunIrdPol.jpg
PrototypeCarbonFiberFireIrdPol.jpg

They are really cool. I love Carbon Fiber! I saw an earlier post a week or so back on them. Congrats on owning such a cool pair.

Thanks. How's is your Batwolf collection? Are they your go to frame style? Have any suggestions on future pairs? I like to stick with polarized lens.

I currently don't have a Batwolf, but I think they are cool. I like the clear frame with violet lenses. That one is on my list for future purchase.

I love the look of the violet lens. They are my favorite looking lens. Looking through them is ok, makes everything look yellow. I don't mind it though. If you want the violet polarized, make sure you go into one of the Oakley stores when you build them out. My favorite lens to look through honestly is probably the Tungsten Iridium Polarized. You definitely need to try that lens on outside, it crazy.

Very nice collection! I don't have this many of any frames... I believe the most of 1 frame I have is flak jackets and Juliets... But I am only sitting at 4 pairs each for those... Got 3 more to go to catch up ;)

Not a fan of fuel cell. Wish Oakley would pay more attention to us Batwolf lovers and make more options and exclusives. Interchangeable icons are kind of pointless imo, I never switch them out once I have the ones I like on there already.