• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Beloved Foakleys

oakleyandi

Oakley Expert
SoCal
Hi guys, just want to share this with you:
I started wearing Oakley since I was like 12, loved those Frogskins. I changed frame preferences over time but never my favorite brand. I started like seriously collecting them not long ago and there was when the problems of people trying to take advantage started... I have bought quite a few Foakleys all of them from eBay, some of them were great copies, not so cheap looking once you got them on your hands, some a slap on the face! I just threw all of my Foakleys but these two, they're a reminder for me to always do research of the items I want before committing to spend money on them, a reminder to always use common sense: if in doubt is always better to back off than to lose money... and certainly report every fake item I might find, it doesn't cost me nothing and I'm helping to take those motherf**** counterfeiters down!

Just my 2 cents guys

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry that you got burned. I am usually very careful with eBay but those look pretty real at a glance in the photos. These fakes are getting better and better every day

is the o logo on the lens for the canteen not a giveaway? I've never seen a canteen with any thing on the lens...

Yea Carlos I saw those frogs on your "collection" thread last week and immediately raised a flag hehe.

Yeah, I remember someone asked me for those Frogs and I told him they were fakes... he was surprised of how legit they looked, now I just took' em down from my collection...

When I was a kid I bought fake Oakleys from a website for $15. I was happy and it was all I could afford.

I recall a cousin of mine buying "Oakreys" from a street vendor for ~$10 while on a trip.

But for that kind of money I think they were pretty upfront about the glasses being fake.

I'd be pissed if I got taken, almost happened to me on a Craigslist meet.

Back