• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Beloved Foakleys

Although those Frogskins are fake, the purple frame actually looks great. Oakley should make them for real!

Some foakleys are quite obvious to the eye, with their crappy little stickers on the lens, "Oakley" written on nose bridges, the O screen printed onto the lenses etc. But some.... WOW they are good copies!! I had my hands on a Matte Black pair of Monster Dog a little while back and I compared them to my friend's legit ones! There was NO visible difference what so ever!! The ONLY way I knew it was fake was because of the packaging!! It was actually packed into a box that had the woman's white hard case and microbag!

A huge tell for these really similar fakes tho is the stupid little lens cloth they tend to sell with them. I have no idea why (because it makes it obvious they're fake) but they insist on displaying them with that sh*tty little square lens cloth with the zig-zag style cut edge! Always ALWAYS keep your eye out for that cloth!!

Scary to think they're making them so close to the real deal!!

Some foakleys are quite obvious to the eye, with their crappy little stickers on the lens, "Oakley" written on nose bridges, the O screen printed onto the lenses etc. But some.... WOW they are good copies!! I had my hands on a Matte Black pair of Monster Dog a little while back and I compared them to my friend's legit ones! There was NO visible difference what so ever!! The ONLY way I knew it was fake was because of the packaging!! It was actually packed into a box that had the woman's white hard case and microbag!

A huge tell for these really similar fakes tho is the stupid little lens cloth they tend to sell with them. I have no idea why (because it makes it obvious they're fake) but they insist on displaying them with that sh*tty little square lens cloth with the zig-zag style cut edge! Always ALWAYS keep your eye out for that cloth!!

Scary to think they're making them so close to the real deal!!

I think I got a cloth like those you mentioned, yeah, they're sooooo cheap looking to

Latest Posts

Back