• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My case arrived.....BROKEN!!

Got everything fixed. Just going to cover up some of the scratches. Found a place for them. Got my stands ready to display them, not sure what you mean that I will "get over" the box case/thing....I love it. I may get some different color bulbs for up top...gonna see if they make a black light in 14" for the the other bulbs. I had fun fixing it and putting it all together. And the seller paid me for all expenses to fix it. I'm happy!! :)
Beast opening them one at a time from within a box to see what it will be for that day. Pick my clothes, and the last thing I do before I leave my house....pick the pair of glasses I'm going to wear from the display case. I wonder how it will look at night in my bedroom on with all the lights....will it be too bright, or will it make me dream of Oakleys all night? lol

I was referring to this, but it seems you mispelled Beats. I thought you were going to keep them in boxes in your display case