1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. rmontez

rmontez Oakley Expert Premium Member

It took me a little over a year to reach 1000 posts but here it is. This is the collection I have been able to put together over the last year thanks to this forum and some great forum members. Thanks!

My Collection At 1000 Posts.. - C252E185-379D-448C-9B16-BF90D23AEA40_zps5fzeju37.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley R┼Źnin

wow!!! congrats on the milestone and the collection bro!! keep them coming even the wifey is targeting you! lol!

3. nes_Zero

nes_Zero Oakley Enthusiast

Nice collection bro. :)

4. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

DUDE!! I didn't know your were into KISS!!! I have a ton of stuff still in the boxes!!!!!

5. headpatrolman

headpatrolman O Addict

Sweet. I like the spine case with the bobbles and other collectibles

6. GRFMotorsports

GRFMotorsports is an Oakley whore Premium Member

Awesome collection, how much did you have to start with before the support club?

7. Oakley4Life

Oakley4Life Oakley Collector

Very impressive year !

8. SMman

SMman Oakley Collector

I love your display cases. Great finds!

9. rmontez

rmontez Oakley Expert Premium Member

Thanks everyone. I have a few KISS items but I got rid of a lot of stuff several years ago. It was taking up a lot of storage space and I didn't have anyway to display it. The stuff I kept was out of the boxes and stuff I had sitting on my desk.

When I started with you guys I had a pair of Juliets, a pair of x-metal xx and my wife's square wires. My boys each had a pair and I had a broken pair of M frames. I've come a long way.

My wife is actually pretty cool about it. I asked her yesterday if there would be a problem taking $1000 out of the bank to buy a pair of glasses? She thought a few seconds and said I don't care. I told her good because I only need half that amount and I already have it without taking it out of the bank. She laughed at me. But yesterday I had 2 packages arrive in the mail and then I went to get the Romeo's so I was expecting a little grief but I didn't hear any.

10. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Very cool stuff dude!