• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Collection At 150 Or So.

SKU//Model//Frame//Signature//Lenses (original and additional)//BOX (Yes or No)//Condition (New or used)//Note (Limited or Special edition)//Link to O-review site//Link to OAK site

I dont mind at all :) Its only that way because Im out of room. I havent fully set it up yet, just loosely put pieces in.
New case added, and With the LOCOG FC that finally showed up, Im at 181.
DSC_6264.JPG

That case is awesome! I love the Black Display cases. Whenever I'm around a bike shop/optical shop with black cases, I always try to make an offer on them. So far no takers! One day though :) Congrats and the collection looks awesome!

Awesome collection. What's the current count? Any chance at an update with pics now that you've added your 10th case?

Has anyone else cataloged their collection into a spreadsheet? Ive only recently started. I knew there was collectors out there, but I didnt realize it was such a big thing. Seeing how organized and specific people are has made me take it a bit more serious.
Its also nice to see that People generally have a common sense of taste and value for these things. The pairs I like and have spent lots of time and money on, seem to be the same as others.

So for the cataloging people, what fields are you adding to your spreadsheets?
I found it easy to just register on o-review.com and "Add" Oakleys I bought. It keeps it all in order with sku numbers and colour combos etc. There's a place for date of purchase, condition, price you paid and notes. Also, when you sell, you can update the sale price etc.

On top of that, you can export to an excel spreadsheet.

I've found it excellent.

Latest Posts

Back