1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. hkwinger

hkwinger Oakley Beginner

Just upgraded my computer and ran across a few pics of my collection. Just thought I would share them with you. None for sale or trade, but I spent some time a year ago taking pictures of them and figured they should get some use.

Here is the link to my photo bucket
    Oakley Gallery pictures by hkwinger - Photobucket

and for those of you who don't want to waste time clicking through the albums, this is one of my favorites

My Collection For You Viewing Pleasure - RubyGen1.jpg
    My Collection For You Viewing Pleasure - RubyGen1Box.jpg

Ruby Juliets were my first pair of X-Metals (not these particular ones). And they are still my favorite.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. hearno

hearno Oakley Collector

Those juliets are awesome. Weird that the box says "black with ruby" when 04-116 is x-metal/ruby.

3. FearGearGarage

FearGearGarage Oakley Collector

Good to see you pop your head up Mr Wing, long time no talk...
    I know you have more than that in your collection though.....lol

4. hkwinger

hkwinger Oakley Beginner

FearGear,

Nice to see you. The competition was getting too hot around here. I would not even call your collection a collection. More like an archive. Have you scored anything good lately. I am looking around looking for 24K Juliet's to buy. Email me if you have a line on them. I'll be in touch, we'll catch up.

5. FearGearGarage

FearGearGarage Oakley Collector

I have been doing ok, the usual hit and miss on stuff... Got a few fun things since we last talked, hope to hear from you soon will be nice to catch up... Coffee is on me...