• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Collection (Glasses) Updated 11-13-12

Nice collection you've started there! Hard to believe that you collected other Oakley pieces, but never any glasses. Good variety and selections, keep it up! Btw, that autographed Scelzi rod is SICK!!!!

I'll be honest, while most of you get your glasses to wear, condition to me is very important. When I score a pair that is 9/10 or BINB most likely I wont wear them. I'll find a beater pair somewhere to put on and save the good ones, unless its a special occasion. As far as the displays, if I'm going to have them on display I figure i might as well tell a little story or add the stuff that goes with it. (I really like the way the lenses in the XS pop with the poster in the background) While seeing tons of glasses stacked up in displays is nice for the sheer volume effect, I like mine to tell a bit of a story. Thanks guys! Ive got tons more display stuff i have collected over the years, someday I'll get it all out and set it up proper.

WOW dude awesome Cannon Ball display cards!!
nice collection . . . and a great variety.

Back