• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Collection (Glasses) Updated 11-13-12

There's quite a lot to take in there GRF. So much to look at and think "ooww, I wish I had that!!" lol. There is however ONE thing that really gets my attention, and that's the display stand your TinTin's are on! That thing is awesomely unique!!

Love how you put so much care and effort into each and every item placed in there too. Nice job and thanks for sharing.

Thanks, and is the case with a few if not most people on here its never "done" I still have quite a few ideas on how I want things to look that arent quite there yet. I do realize I am going to need a bigger space and a few more DWs to get the look i want so it may be a while. I dont remember what that stand it called but I do remember a discussion on here about it before, maybe for wires?

I havent done any individual updates in a while so here are some of my pick ups over the last few weeks.

Gary Scelzi Fives
DSC01360.jpg

Carbon Romeo IIs
DSC01361.jpg

Blood / VR28 SJ II
DSC01362.jpg

Deuce Coupe Fuel Cells
DSC01363.jpg

Tin Tins
DSC01364.jpg

Caia Koopman Sig Forsake
DSC01366.jpg

Troy Lee
DSC01367.jpg

Been about 6 weeks since I did a frame by frame update so here goes....

Burnquist Fuel Cell
DSC01930.jpg

10th Div Gascan
DSC01933.jpg

Canvas Fuel Cell
DSC01935.jpg

Zeros
DSC01936.jpg

Gen I M Frame
DSC01939.jpg

Sub Zero N2T
DSC01940.jpg

XX Emerald
DSC01941.jpg

Flamed Straight Jacket
DSC01942.jpg

Half Jacket
DSC01943.jpg

Straight Jacket
DSC01944.jpg

Grape Juice Holbrook
DSC01945.jpg

Cool London hat and lanyard
DSC01946.jpg

Picked up some more display stuff, a new double wide and some more stuff......

I'll also update one of the showcase pics to reflect additions

Already picked up another pair this morning.... anyone know the correct color on the frame? Looks like FMJ 5.56 but is slightly different than my other one in that color.
DSC01954.jpg

Ive got to quit buying....... well maybe

i'd say that's the standard silver/ice combo 12-501. there's an fmj gunmetal/ice 12-618 combo, but that looks way too light to be fmj gunmetal.

some really awesome glasses! the twenty, zero's, gen 1 straight jacket are my favorites!

Back