• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Collection (it's a work in progress)

TheWannaBe

Resident Lurker
Premium Member
O Universe
I am brand new to the forum and just posted my intro today as the guy from Seattle WA. Anyway this is my attempt at a collection, I have had several other pairs over the years but this is where I am at currently.
I have the following:
Carbon fiber flak jacket with black polarized sunglasses (don't really wear anymore)
Black flak jacket with ice polarized lenses (I use while boating, ice lenses are perfect for lakes)
Black half jacket 2.0 with black polarized lenses (my wife wears these most often)
Black Jupiter carbons, with black polarized lenses (these are my go to, most comfortable glasses ever)
Carbon x squared with black polarized lenses (never worn...)
Carbon Romeo 2.0 with black lenses (never worn...)
Carbon Juliet with black polarized lenses (I actually wear these regularly)
Black half wire 2.0 with black lenses (my first pair was stolen, so I got this for old times sake)
Jupiter squared with wood grain and tungsten polarized lenses (just for lookin good)
Black split jackets with the gasket upgrade, black lenses (I use for jet skiing
Polished probation with some sort of lenses, look like titanium or tungsten? (Just got a good deal, 40 bucks CL)
Polished Penny with blk lenses (probably the most exclusive pair in my collection.

Also upon finishing this I realized I have way to many black oakleys...

Some day I would love to add the following

Romeo 1
Pitboss1
24K something (squared or Juliet)
Juliet infinite hero
C-six
Over the top
Medusa set.

So once I get 5 grand to invest in oakley I have a list :D

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
First, welcome to the forum.

Second, love your collection.

Third, totally envious of your cabinet:spiteful:

First, welcome to the forum.

Second, love your collection.

Third, totally envious of your cabinet:spiteful:
Thanks for the welcome! Yeah a ski store was closing and posted the cabinet on CL with all the display gear for 150 bucks, they just wanted it gone. I did want the x metal cabinets, but double wides are almost impossible to find and it seems like the singles don't have lights.

welcome, lucky on the cabinet, very good variety you have, like others you seems to be going in the xmetal way! goodluck with hunt!