• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Collection Moves Up Into Double Digits!!

AusOakley

I should Work at Oakley
Sydney, Australia
Just received number 10 and 11 in the mail. They were both waiting at my front door when I got home from work. They're not really anything special but I like them
Ducati fives squared
cf62b31b.jpg

And I'm a little unsure about these but I guess they'll grow on me

Polished black/warm grey Jupiter squared
68641feb.jpg

a2c8be2d.jpg

There's no stopping you now!!!!!!!!!!
The Duc's look great. The squares look a little big from the front but the side profile looks good. You need to keep putting them on to try to make up your mind. Nice buys though.

There's no stopping you now!!!!!!!!!!
The Duc's look great. The squares look a little big from the front but the side profile looks good. You need to keep putting them on to try to make up your mind. Nice buys though.
hopefully the JS grows on me because I like the look, Hopefully I can learn to like them on me. I love the 5 squared, I recently got some ruby lenses in a trade as well just to change it up a bit

congrats on the purchases, but i must say the second pair looks too big imo. try some frogskins :)
i knw this isnt the do i suit these thread but i figured i throw my 2 cents in :)

congrats on the purchases, but i must say the second pair looks too big imo. try some frogskins :)
i knw this isnt the do i suit these thread but i figured i throw my 2 cents in :)
No harm in giving your opinion :) I like square-ish lenses better so not sure what I'm gonna do yet, may trade these for the new twenty

Latest Posts

Back