• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Collection! Updated 9/21 On Page 13

Yeah....Ken.

Your page 13 updated pics? In the cabinet?

I've seen much better. At the very least you could put a little effort into overall concept of display and symmetry. Stop and think about what you're doing for the briefest second, for chrissakes!

On a serious note brother, damned impressive! I am moving my spine case to the remodeled family room this weekend and will be shamelessly referencing your pictures with my wife and blatantly copying some of your layout!!

I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR RIPPING YOU OFF, BECAUSE YOUR COLLECTION AND HOW YOU DISPLAY IT IS ****ING AWESOME!!

:hi:

Awesome setup bro
I'm loving it here - not least thanks to your hospitality

Sendt fra min SM-N910F med Tapatalk

That's a very sweet collection and nicely display!

Niiiiiiiiice

I'll be anticipating your next epic pieces, @VolcanOG! Very nice, indeed.

Sent from Q's Note5

Impressive! :shock: I am falling way behind with no chance of catching up. :oops:;)

Yeah....Ken.

Your page 13 updated pics? In the cabinet?

I've seen much better. At the very least you could put a little effort into overall concept of display and symmetry. Stop and think about what you're doing for the briefest second, for chrissakes!

On a serious note brother, damned impressive! I am moving my spine case to the remodeled family room this weekend and will be shamelessly referencing your pictures with my wife and blatantly copying some of your layout!!

I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR RIPPING YOU OFF, BECAUSE YOUR COLLECTION AND HOW YOU DISPLAY IT IS ****ING AWESOME!!

:hi:

That R1, I'm eye balling it. o_O Like that

Holy **** dude, suuuuuuuuuper nice pieces here!

You've been busy. What a difference between pics on pages 1 and 13. Keep it up. Here's to another case :drinks:;)

Thank you guys so much! I'm sorry I somehow missed all these comments. My sincere apologies.

Doug, let's see it!!! :)

Thank you guys so much! I'm sorry I somehow missed all these comments. My sincere apologies.

Doug, let's see it!!! :)

Still a work in progress my friend, only one I have "done" so far is the Holbrook shelf, and that's posted in the collections thread...arranging the rest now!! :)

Latest Posts

Back