• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Collection

boxinggsxr

Oakley Beginner
i got thump 2 blk still in box, and one open, thump pro, romeo 2's still in box, half jacket with blk polized lens (i needa replaced got blown up in afghanistan and the lens got all scratched up from the rpg), m frames milt ed. and gascans, and a broken pair of monster dogs the ducati version. those were my fav.

Welcome to the forum.

From the sounds of it you are pretty lucky to only need new lenses for your half jackets, a few scratches on a lens is nothing when considering you avoided an rpg.

ya the pressure alone almost took them off my head but im guessing the grip on the sides kept them on me thank god too cuz i had a piece of shrapnel fly across my cheek and ya wasnt a good day. I cant remember but i think i sent a photo into oakley about it. telling them how great there product is.

welcome - should not be to hard to find a new Ducati MD!

by the way I love the MD's . . .

Because of people like you I have never been in a situation simliar to that, and for that I thank you. But it is good to know that glasses like these are designed to stop the worst beople can throw or in this instance shoot at them.

ya i see them here and there on ebay and a few other spots online but pretty pricey for used ones though. the 8pt frame (i believe its called that) fits around my head perfect, i've never had a pair that fit so good, the thump2's would leave a gap by the eyebrows the romeo2's i've never put on but tried the display ones and didnt like them i just bought them cuz they were rare and ya md are the best of the best for daily wear

no problem oakle y its what i signed up for well not the getn blown up part but it happens.. ya the only thing that had happen in the past is i had a rock hit the lens and a bunch of bugs when i'd wear the thump 2 with no helmet on my gsxr lol

I'll keep the no helmet comments to myself.

Nice bike though.

With Ipods and what not I rarely get a chance to pull out my thump2's and have any fun with them. When I do however I still get dozens of comments on them.

ya i got them the day those came out so ya it was pretty cool to have them and have everybuddy ask to try them out and all. Plus my bike was 05 gsxr 750 stretched and lowered all blacked out maked the glasses and leather knee dragger pants :D the good ole days when i thought i couldnt die aka high school lol

Latest Posts

Back