1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Andrew Oakley

Andrew Oakley Oakley Beginner

My collection definitely isn't anything compared to some other member's here but I figured I would share!

My Collection! - 100_1824.jpg

My tower! I actually ended up picking it up off a guy that owned a snowboarding shop for $100!

My Collection! - 100_1825.jpg
    Couple batwolfs, T-pain Oil Rigs, Holiday Frost with Text Oilrigs, Matte clear holiday Oil rigs, some gascans, and some Thump 2's

My Collection! - 100_1826.jpg

In the middle are the custom Fuel Cells I got form Oakley HQ. Their printer for the design on the arms was screwing up the colors the day I was there and I believe mine was the only pair made that day. So it is a one of a kind fuel cell! The light blue was supposed to be more of a teal and the dark blue was supposed to be the color of the light blue. I think it turned out great! It also has Ice lenses but its hard to see.

My Collection! - 100_1831.jpg

Shelf for the froggies, nothing too crazy or rare.

My Collection! - 100_1832.jpg

At the top right there are some polished black jupiters with 24k lenses/slider/icon. I actually picked it up from an Oakley Vault for only $59!

My Collection! - 100_1835.jpg

Split jackets with history text, also with photochromic lenses and the wind jacket kit!

My Collection! - 100_1834.jpg

Splice and the Ambush!

Thanks for looking! Hope to grow this collection more!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. jiveSEVEN

jiveSEVEN I Should Work at Oakley...

Nice setup man! I love the tower and your 1 of 1 fuel cells!

3. echav23

echav23 Oakley Enthusiast

Nice buy on the tower...wish I could find one for that price. Very nice collection...your custom Fuel Cells are SWEET!

4. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

very cool collection!
    and an ice tower. . . .

5. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

Man, I want a tower bad. Nice collection.

6. jonoyong

jonoyong Inside Outlaw. Staff Member Premium Member

nice collection for sure dude! tower for 100 bucks?! unheard of! =) epic!

7. Andrew Oakley

Andrew Oakley Oakley Beginner

I know! He wasn't going to be a sunglasses dealer so he was getting rid of his cases! His ad on craigslist had his shop # listed so I called it but his shop was actually closed for renovations. I did some stalking and figured out his phone number, so I gave him a ring and had him meet me at the shop. I wasn't gonna let the tower get away! He was asking $200 but I managed to grab 2 cases from him for that price. Quite the steal.

8. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

$200 is a steal :eek:)
    congrats

9. Hed568

Hed568 Oakley Enthusiast

Andrew first of all that is a very impressive score on the tower! Kudos sir! Secondly, your display is quite colorful! Your glasses are all cuddled to to one another giving it a cozy feel... I like it. Thanks for sharing

10. bigdog425

bigdog425 Oakley Beginner

where are you guys getting the 3 level black stands from? i see a few on ebay but they seem to be expensive.