• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Collection

Darkarchangel

Oakley Beginner
Hello guys new guy here on the forums and i love to see so many people that love oaks like i do my collection is not up to par wit most of you but is mainly use for my deployments in the military. Most of them are black because me being in the military, and my M frames have survive some of the most harsh events yu can think off thats why i love oaks original lenses

IMG_0134-Version2.jpg

Nice collection you got. I am active duty USAF and it's nice to have more military on the boards. I actually just came back from a deployment. Welcome!

Thnx for the nice comments guys. i have lost 3 pairs of oaks during my deployments and always make it a priority to replace them. Thats the 4 smoke lens on my M frames and the second smoke lenses on my radars. I have the entire infinite hero collection and a couple of more comming in the mail i will post once they arrive.

congrats that you got the infinite hero collection. it's on my list too!

Thnx Oakleynerd right now the infinite hero collection is on back order. You better order now because estimated time of arrival is mid november. I will post a pic of my M frame lens to show how much punishment they take during a deployment. Mine has riffle marks and small debri scratches.

Back