• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Corvette Finally Got A Sibling...

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
Congrats....though as now the owner of now two Mustangs and 4 in the last 10 years I have to voice my voice in support of and regarding the Pony. But no matter, nice to have a muscle car lover among the O faithful. :)

Now that you've had the car for some time. What are you thoughts about it? Any certain likes or dislikes?

Nice addition BAPD!
I was kicking around the 1LE for a minute.
How is the electric power steering?

To be honest, I absolutely love the car!! After driving it for about a week straight, I started thinking it was nearly as fast as the Corvette, but then getting back in the vette, I realize the vette is still noticeably faster. However, the car is very impressive and would give the vette a run for the money in the 80-120 mph take off range on a highway. The handling is excellent in the 1le and markedly better than the Corvette with the upgraded suspension and larger wheels, tires and brakes. I have to say I truly am 100% satisfied with it. As for the electric power steering, I really don't notice a difference from standard PS but I had read about it before the purchase. All in all, if you're considering it or the Boss, I'd go with the Camaro again. It is definitely a better car in my opinion.

Also forgot to mention, I added the ZL1 side skirts yesterday and they look amazing on the car!

Congrats BAP she's beautiful!!! Post a video would love to know what she sounds like seen as thou we dont get these over here in the UK!

Latest Posts

Back