• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Current Vintage Collection

PJG

Oakley Expert
Some of you have seen my current collection on FB, but I thought Id post it here.
Apologies for the picture quality as they were taken with an Iphone.
I never have any luck with posting picks here so I have put the links on from the OReview

Its 99% vintage, of which 95% is BNIB.

Double wide has my collection of zeros 0.1-0.7 plus a proto 0.2 glitter gulch/amber, subs, orange mirror and violet mirror shelves with sets of eyeshades, blades system, spare lenses and mumbos (3 strip lenses), set of 5 splatters with proto aqua/grey, various mumbos, dartboards and my +red shelf.

Single wide has my signature pairs plus some watches, EJ & RW TB

I also have 3 rep SAMPLE x metal briefcases not in pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm jealous! I've been drooling over your pictures on Facebook as well.

I'll take that non-matching grey Strip (you don't need that, it doesn't match), and the Rusty Wallace M please!

For some reason the frame on my Duval pair hooks a lot more, I can't comfortably wear it since the stems are too tight. It doesn't look like yours does this.

Very kind
I didnt want to post the pictures until I had my violet shelf completed and Im pleased I did.
Its a shame the yellow/violet eyeshades is not a neon as it looks a bit out but thats me being picky
Ive got a black/violet razor blade in display yet then I just need a white razor blade with triggers to match my violet slit lense to complete that trio of violet.

Yeh that grey strip is a ball ache, i need another +red for it to match and for me to be happy with.
The RW is staying, took me too long to find that one, I just need the damn vault
Strange, the lense on mine is the standard heater so no problems

Thanks A Train
Yep, 0.1,0.2,0.2P.0.3,0.3P.0.4,0.5,0.6,0.7

But I still need the 0.4 squared, 0.4 squared small to complete the set!
Did you see the glitter gulch/amber 0.2 proto on the top?

Thanks guys Positive feedback is always nice Ill try and get a close up of that top zero shelf for uou

Back