• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Dealing With The 'Oakley Gang'...

what about any road or highway cameras? or any convienence places next to the alley or nearby that might have some camera in place?

Only issue is if this were a true matter of National Security, FBI/Homeland Security would EASILY be able to leverage available resources (including surveilance) to find the criminals ala Jack Bauer and CTU on 24.

what about any road or highway cameras? or any convienence places next to the alley or nearby that might have some camera in place?
There are a few convenience stores close (though I doubt they have outdoor cameras), but like David_Oakley said, I don't think that I am getting the Jack Bauer treatment in this particular instance...

take them out one by one....find out where they live and torch the house with whoevers in it.any survivors running out would be cut down with a machete....ok...ill calm down
LOL. I was just thinking along those lines. I was actually practicing my Jules (Samuel Jackson) monologue from Pulp Fiction:
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you." :vinsent:

I spent my whole life wishing I could catch the guys who scratched my cars over the years or the guy who stole my things etc.one day I may actually catch one and ill take all those years of frustration out on one poor bastard.

I spent my whole life wishing I could catch the guys who scratched my cars over the years or the guy who stole my things etc.one day I may actually catch one and ill take all those years of frustration out on one poor bastard.
Pulp Fiction once again, this time Marcellus Wallace (sorry - it's just that kind of day):
"What now? Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' n______s, who'll go to work on the holmes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass." :assassin:

Unfortunately I don't think them finding your carry permit will deter them from targeting your house, actually the opposite - it lets them know they're likely to find some guns there among whatever else they're looking to steal.

I guess it depends on how "beyond the law" these guys are living - a little back-alley unarmed gang mugging (it didn't sound like anybody pulled a weapon?) is quite a different thing from B&E...

Sorry for your loss, you'll probably repeat that one in your dreams for some time... But glad it didn't end tragically.

Personally, the lesson I learned from this is, stay the F out of GA...:eek: I got stuck overnight in the Atlanta airport once, decided that trying to find a spot to catch some winks was a bad idea, just walked around all night. Inside the security area...

Dont worry bro, ill get your glasses and your wallet..i don't know who they are. I don't know what they really want. If they are looking for raybans, I can tell them we dont have those crap....but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like them. If they return your stuff, that will be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them and I will kill them. At least Youre safe bro...

Unfortunately I don't think them finding your carry permit will deter them from targeting your house, actually the opposite - it lets them know they're likely to find some guns there among whatever else they're looking to steal.

I guess it depends on how "beyond the law" these guys are living - a little back-alley unarmed gang mugging (it didn't sound like anybody pulled a weapon?) is quite a different thing from B&E...

Sorry for your loss, you'll probably repeat that one in your dreams for some time... But glad it didn't end tragically.

Personally, the lesson I learned from this is, stay the F out of GA...:eek: I got stuck overnight in the Atlanta airport once, decided that trying to find a spot to catch some winks was a bad idea, just walked around all night. Inside the security area...

I still see that as a concern for this person. If they get away with something small, they may look to "upgrade". If they EVER upgrade to B&E, I'm sure its all hell break loose...I wouldn't have any trouble "double tap" anyone of them..

:imtheking:
Dont worry bro, ill get your glasses and your wallet..i don't know who they are. I don't know what they really want. If they are looking for raybans, I can tell them we dont have those crap....but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like them. If they return your stuff, that will be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them and I will kill them. At least Youre safe bro...
Arigatou, Ronin!

Back