• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Detolf

chrisbron

Oakley Expert
Here is the Ikea Detolf display unit I put up just now (with extra lights)

Here it is in the dark (my room unfortunately is quite dark):

Detolf1.jpg

...and here with flash on:

Detolf2.jpg

Now to filling it up :)

Attachments

• Detolf1.jpg
    Detolf1.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 716
  • Detolf2.jpg
    Detolf2.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 627
  • Detolf1.jpg
    Detolf1.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 257
  • Detolf2.jpg
    Detolf2.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 253
Looks pretty good! Well lit too!

Just a suggestion... maybe you could find some way to run the wires up through the bottom instead of the top so it doesn't look so cluttered? Can't imagine how you would hide all the adapters behind a glass case.

This is the main reason why i haven't put lights in my case yet. Don't like all the wires everywhere.

That detolf is sexy. I want one for my action figures but no IKEA near me. I will def get one when I move back to Denver! Can't wait to see it filled up!

Just a suggestion... maybe you could find some way to run the wires up through the bottom instead of the top so it doesn't look so cluttered?

To be honest, I don't see a way of doing it at the moment- I'll figure something out once I move out of this place in 8 months.

I'll keep that in mind though, need to figure out a way to run the cables through the bottom!

That detolf is sexy. I want one for my action figures but no IKEA near me. I will def get one when I move back to Denver! Can't wait to see it filled up!

Haha Im the same boat. Just so you know they will ship it to you..................... But shipping alone is 350. that's 5 times the cost of the cabinet!!!!!!!

Back