1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. T-money97

T-money97 Oakley Beginner

My display case that still has room to grow!

Last edited by a moderator: 7/12/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyBoss

OakleyBoss Moderator Staff Member Administrator

Hey, just made this its own topic, its awesome! I love this case, do you know what it is called, I would love to find one of these!! And it will be a lot of fun to fill it up, you are very lucky! :)

3. T-money97

Thanks! not sure what it's called I will look into it. I have a friend that was able to hook me up. I'm just stoked to have a legit case and able to collect the awesome glasses that Oakley designs!

4. FearGearGarage

FearGearGarage Oakley Collector

I have never seen this case before, but I like it.... GREAT SCORE!!!!!!!

5. Pyroking339

Pyroking339 Oakley Beginner

It's uncommon because it's a women's case. I'm pretty sure I've seen it once, but I don't remember where.. I've been to I think 5 different O-Stores and most of them in different O eras, so they all change too. Plus there's all the dealers (probably saw it at the local sunglass hut? this one got a couple Pit Boss) and the Rolling O Lab at least 8 times. Very nice setup.

6. T-money97

Woman's case? Good to know HA! its all good though! The case makes the Oakley's look alot better!

7. RetinaBurn

RetinaBurn Oakley Enthusiast

It's a very cool case, I like that it has lights. The script logo at the top indicates it a women's display case. Anything with the script logo is geared toward women. It is still a very nice pick-up, I have never seen that style, I like it a lot and it will look even better when it's all filled up. Thanks for sharing!