• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Elite Collection

Just out of curiosity, I know c-six originally retailed for $1500 for aluminum and $4K for carbon fiber.

On the rare occasion that one of these (and not a fake one) actually comes up for sale, what's the going rate these days?
The Aluminum comes up quite frequently on the forum. It can usually be had for right around retail. The Carbon is the tough one. They don't show up on the forum barely ever, so one usually has to source one from eBay or somewhere else. You can expect to pay 6k-8k for a Carbon.

Last edited:
Very nice elite collection. You have the hardest pieces to get, besides the ducati PBI if you were looking to complete the PBI along with the elite collection. I think both C-Six's and TBII's are AMAZING!!

Last edited:
Been cruising the collection threads - it really is pretty amazing the passion I am seeing here. Watched a few videos where various collectors have these massive collections of Oakleys, with every conceivable gadget, promo item, and relate items. Just fabulous to have something like this hobby and be able to take a piece out everyday and enjoy it on your brow. I am definitely getting some ideas of what I want for developing my own small collection.

Since I've recently acquired the C-Six Carbon, I figured I would put all of my Elite gear together for a picture. The Carbon has found a perfect home :).
my8aqeva.jpg

Yeah but do they make you happy !

Because if not i'll take'em because they'd make me very happy .

Ohhh they make me happy, probably more than you can imagine. :)

I have a really good imagination .
If you ever want to trade let me know ....... I have a wife and 3 kids they have to be worth at least the cheaper C six but word of warning wife not good of a cook .

I have a really good imagination .
If you ever want to trade let me know ....... I have a wife and 3 kids they have to be worth at least the cheaper C six but word of warning wife not good of a cook .
Oh, well damn. The wife not being able to cook is a deal-breaker. You almost had yourself a deal. :)

Latest Posts

Back