• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Entire Holbrook Collection Up For Sale

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
ya i got a buddy that has just about every holbrook except this one and the three SW! figured i would jump on them and use them as trade bait! lol
sweet man! lol. way to torture the poor fella! lol. Your friend sounds like me with the Dispatch. Only special/limited's im lacking are the bruce irons, and Jupiter Camo's, and sven Kramers.

Some people reacted to this post.
If you'r having trouble tracking down the Iron's a store in my area has them in stock, I could purchase them on your behalf, but they ain't cheap and they don't give deals. Damn them!!

Username Hidden said:
If you'r having trouble tracking down the Iron's a store in my area has them in stock, I could purchase them on your behalf, but they ain't cheap and they don't give deals. Damn them!!
Tell me about it! $230...that's a pair id love to have but haven't had the $ for...:( Maybe in March. Well the Irons are easy to find just pricey! lol. If the 'brook deal doesnt go through, ill just take your SW Dispatch.

Probably why they're easy to find, same with STPL Holbrooks here, $230 retail, and they're not even polarized. Those will hang around a while.

Username Hidden said:
Probably why they're easy to find, same with STPL Holbrooks here, $230 retail, and they're not even polarized. Those will hang around a while.
those cost $230???goodness....

Yeah that's what the price tag on them says, that's why I never pulled the trigger on them and then I traded for these with Jive a couple weeks ago and finished off my limited/special collection only to sell it now. Funding Frogs and that gets pricey quick, talked to a semi-local guy tonight who has 6 pairs I'm interested in and will cost me $1275 and 5 hours driving. but it would be worth it.

Username Hidden said:
Yeah that's what the price tag on them says, that's why I never pulled the trigger on them and then I traded for these with Jive a couple weeks ago and finished off my limited/special collection only to sell it now. Funding Frogs and that gets pricey quick, talked to a semi-local guy tonight who has 6 pairs I'm interested in and will cost me $1275 and 5 hours driving. but it would be worth it.
congrats on your epic frogskin haul haha. im gonna wish you luck for those motogp brooks :)

Username Hidden said:
Tell me about it! $230...that's a pair id love to have but haven't had the $ for...:( Maybe in March. Well the Irons are easy to find just pricey! lol. If the 'brook deal doesnt go through, ill just take your SW Dispatch.

I really would like the Bruce Irons D since i have the display items from that frame but too expensive!! :( Also, i got my STPL Holbrook for $110 at the vault!! :)

Username Hidden said:

May i ask which frogs?! I always like to hear about good deals but i never seem to get them..:(

Username Hidden said:
I really would like the Bruce Irons D since i have the display items from that frame but too expensive!! :( Also, i got my STPL Holbrook for $110 at the vault!! :)
what do you mean display items for the irons?

Status
Not open for further replies.