• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My extremely lucky find (pics on page 3)

I was about to start looking myself. Very hard to find.

Dang near impossible it seems. It's the last I need to complete my XS SKU. I went ahead and got another XS Polished Carbon and am making it into what I think the missing -07 would have looked like. I also have moved on to some of the others (R1, Juliet & Half-X) while waiting to come across the elusive -08 XS.

Dang near impossible it seems. It's the last I need to complete my XS SKU. I went ahead and got another XS Polished Carbon and am making it into what I think the missing -07 would have looked like. I also have moved on to some of the others (R1, Juliet & Half-X) while waiting to come across the elusive -08 XS.

I have one that is mint. Came with XM soft vault, but no box or coin. Want a complete set, but as I'm discovering, it's very hard to find.

I'm still kicking myself for returning one that I bought from Oakley a few years ago NIB from at the store. Took it back so I could get a Juliet BIP. Went back the next day, cuz I decided I wanted both, and it was gone. I was a noob. Had no idea what a mistake I made.

Back