• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My F&F Purchased All Gone :(

100Plus

Oakley Beginner
Was really anticipating my Lenses and Radarlock, I login today and get a shock of my life. Oakley just cancelled my order without any explanation. Is this a joke? LOL Any Pros can guide me through this?:help:

Was really anticipating my Lenses and Radarlock, I login today and get a shock of my life. Oakley just cancelled my order without any explanation. Is this a joke? LOL Any Pros can guide me through this?:help:
Customer Care at (800) 403-7449 for immediate assistance.

Was really anticipating my Lenses and Radarlock, I login today and get a shock of my life. Oakley just cancelled my order without any explanation. [...]
Same here -- all sunglasses cancelled from my F&F order with the status "Call Customer Service".
Kind of ironic because I was going to skip this F&F period altogether but I broke down at the last minute ...

Same here -- all sunglasses cancelled from my F&F order with the status "Call Customer Service".
Kind of ironic because I was going to skip this F&F period altogether but I broke down at the last minute ...
Oh woah you too? Is there something wrong with the code?

Oh woah you too? Is there something wrong with the code?
No, I think the code is fine. Sadly, this isn't the first time Oakley has done this when I've ordered online. Seems like sometimes Oakley loses track of what is actually in stock, and apparently I'm skilled at ordering exactly the items that aren't really available.

12961284_10153569248156235_2801479601547597944_o.jpg

I do not have the Call CS though HAHA

Back