1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Johnny Hundreds

Johnny Hundreds Banned

I know someone had posted a thread about they're favorite Oakley Store... but,i never put my input.
    Anywho.... my favorite O store definitely has to be the one inside Universal Studios Orlando.
    I've only shopped there about 3 times in the last 4 or 5 years,but... It's a really cool store.
    They have some pretty well informed employees who know alot more about Oakleys than anyone
    who works at SGH :tongue: and, they had a nice stock of sunnies. They also have a mini-store
    in the middle of the park somewhere (don't remember exactly where) but its about a 10x10 set up.
    Nicely stocked as well. The main O store there, (they have 2 now) is by the Amityville Area,
    so its set up like an old house. Pretty cool. I had an extensive range of photos from my trip.
    but managed to lose my $3,000.00 Leica :dance3:

Found this online...not a great shot, but it'll give you an idea!

MY Favorite O Store... - oakley1.png

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Razerwire

Razerwire And then there was X...

I want that sign to hang over my garage.

3. The Game

The Game Oakley Enthusiast

thats not an o-store, its actually a shop owned by billabong

4. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

The Game is on his Game..... You are correct. I stop in that store all the time... They sell more then just Oakley. Just like Quiet Flight Surf Shop in Universal City Walk, they have a huge abundance of Oakley in that stor also...

5. NMOne

NMOne Oakley Beginner

Mine is apparently going to be the one in Park City if I can ever find the time to get up there, but it probably won't be til after my son is born. I called them for the first time today and the girl on the other end said that they had a HUGE X-Metal collection there, including the X-Squareds. I figure that after one stop in there, I'll have a pretty good idea of how deep in debt to Oakley I'm going to be.