• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Favorite Oakley Frame, What Is Yours?

fightthefire21

Oakley Beginner
Chicago, IL
The Holbrook has got to be my favorite frame. and I have quite a few of them. I am always looking to make my Holbrook collection bigger and better. So here is some pics of my favorite frame

All of the frames from the front

Side view of all the frames

My favorite of them all

Now I ask you guys and gals, what is your favorite frame and how many do you have? include pictures if you would like

Last edited by a moderator:
Holbrooks are nice! I have a few of them and am looking to grow them in number =) I got into Oakleys from cycling, so I have a super soft spot for Jawbones / Racing Jackets. Love how functional they are on the bike, but cool enough (IMO) to rock off the bike as well. If they work on the bike, they'll work just about anywhere. They have to be my favorite frames.

Beginning to realllllly like the Radarlock XL's too for their functionality. Hate to admit it, but I think they're better on the bike glasses than even the Jawbones!

Holbrooks are nice! I have a few of them and am looking to grow them in number =) I got into Oakleys from cycling, so I have a super soft spot for Jawbones / Racing Jackets. Love how functional they are on the bike, but cool enough (IMO) to rock off the bike as well. If they work on the bike, they'll work just about anywhere. They have to be my favorite frames.

Beginning to realllllly like the Radarlock XL's too for their functionality. Hate to admit it, but I think they're better on the bike glasses than even the Jawbones!

If you enjoy the Jawbone then I would recommend the Racing Jacket for you as well. Since the Jawbone is being discontinued and it will be taking its place

Dogs hands down. Although with artist and limited series, I probably have more Gas cans than anything.

Latest Posts

Back