• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Favorite Score Yet

stn51

I NEED ANOTHER FUEL CELL!
since i cannot decide which pair to take on a vacation i always like to take 5 or 6 pairs now i have to find a way to take them
this is where i got lucky!!
101_0589_zps02fc549d.jpg

101_0590_zpsc739fdca.jpg

101_0591_zps247a2844.jpg

i now you have all seen one of these before it is awesome it is very very sturdy and pretty cool
well i am excited i love it and it hold all of the glasses that i would need on a vacation and it fits in my carry on
crazy!!!!!!!

Is this an O case or aftermarket? I need one of these. I take 2 backpacks with me on trips. One has my laptop and the other (which is my oakley backpack) has all my softvaults and mulitple pairs.

this is a o case i got it on the bay he has 2 more great guy fast shipping

from the listing these are the dimensions
19" x 7.5 x 2.75" (approx)

well i put some of the large sized glasses i have hijinx antix batwolf fuel cell etc the fit perfectly i know there is one that holds 8 pairs and that one would fit the rx alot better i will get some pics of it with some in it tomorrow

I took this one on my last vacation. Loved it especially with the spare lens slots. I definitely recommend a multi-pair case for O-to-go. My other case doesn't have dividers and will hold 6 pairs easily.

2012-06-25162320.jpg

2012-08-11193444.jpg

Latest Posts

Back