• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Fingers are crossed

That's ****ty man. I hate when people back out after a deal has been made. Especially when it's just because the (supposedly) got a better offer.

Thanks.
I thought it sounded odd
Well Good luck to the new owner!!!!
Nothing like have a pair of glasses worth over $1500.00 with bad lenses that you have to have custom cut to replace.
That has to diminish the value some

Whatever you do , don't over pay on these glasses. On some people like me the stems are a little too narrow and squeeze your head little tight.

My pair wasn't a great fit for my head, they look nice , but the fit wasn't the best.

Stick to your plan wait it out!!!

I paid 1000 for my pair, deals alway show up at retail usually.

There are no custom cuts that are for C-6. ;)
Yup, the lenses are HUGE!
That's total bullshit. He sells to you and takes less money. It's called honor.
Many folks do not have this quality.
Yep no more C6 lenses so he was lying to u.
+1
I've still got a pair for sale in the exchange with 2 sets of lenses. Actually wearing them today. You could come to the meet-up at my house this weekend and pick them up. ;)

Whatever you do , don't over pay on these glasses. On some people like me the stems are a little too narrow and squeeze your head little tight.

My pair wasn't a great fit for my head, they look nice , but the fit wasn't the best.

Stick to your plan wait it out!!!

I paid 1000 for my pair, deals alway show up at retail usually.
That's ****ty man. I hate when people back out after a deal has been made. Especially when it's just because the (supposedly) got a better offer.

Yea Im willing to pay more than that, But I dont like being played for a Chump
Oh wait maybe I am a Chump

That's total bullshit. He sells to you and takes less money. It's called honor.

Yea Thats why I took the high road
Ill be honest the piece of **** had em listed on E bay with a BUY it Now of 2k
I almost went and hit Buy it Now. Then let him sit on them for a while after I didnt pay him.
But i just couldnt do it

Yep no more C6 lenses so he was lying to u. Sorry man

Thats what I was figuring
Funny If it were me and I was getting free lens form Oakley , I would have done that before I tried to sell them.
So the guy that just paid $1800 for a pair of glasses that need new lens.
may be a little on the mad side when he finds out he cant get them

Yup, the lenses are HUGE!

Many folks do not have this quality.

+1
I've still got a pair for sale in the exchange with 2 sets of lenses. Actually wearing them today. You could come to the meet-up at my house this weekend and pick them up. ;)

Crap you still got those????
Pm me please Im IN Central Illinois I do have cash on hand. My plans to build my bike have fallen through.
So all of my NIB PB1 sells were fer not. This could make up for that

Funny If it were me and I was getting free lens form Oakley, I would have done that before I tried to sell them.
So the guy that just paid $1800 for a pair of glasses that need new lens.
may be a little on the mad side when he finds out he cant get them
They weren't free, that's for sure but like Hog said they were $90. Cheap insurance that I took out on long-term value.
Yeah maybe a little mad he will be, basically an unusable pair. Caveat Emptor!

Crap you still got those????
Pm me please Im IN Central Illinois I do have cash on hand. My plans to build my bike have fallen through.
So all of my NIB PB1 sells were fer not. This could make up for that
may be your lucky day after all. Good save Mr Carguy :D

Latest Posts

Back