• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Finished Collection....I Feel I Am Content

Looks awesome! Good job on fitting 50 in a single wide! I need to rethink my display case as i'm having trouble fitting 60 in my doublewide.

no shelf whores eh? with 50pieces that's gonna need a hell of a rotation schedule. I honestly only use maybe 3-4 pairs on the regular- the others are once every few month maximum kinda deals. with 50 pairs you'd be lucky to wear the same pair twice in 2 months?

how do you do it? lol

no shelf whores eh? with 50pieces that's gonna need a hell of a rotation schedule. I honestly only use maybe 3-4 pairs on the regular- the others are once every few month maximum kinda deals. with 50 pairs you'd be lucky to wear the same pair twice in 2 months?

how do you do it? lol

Multiple pairs on same day :)

but dont you feel real nervous wearing those subzeros out? i know im really wary when im wearing my vintage zeros.. no chance of replacements if anything goes wrong!

Extremely!!! when i was at the oakley vault in california on Vacation one of the older workers was freaking out that i had them on and he was like "can i hold them" and i didnt' want to be a tool so i said sure. But luckily he didn't try them on out of respect.